a nutritional program for women & childrenApply Now


Services |



How to file a complaint?

In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability.

To file a complaint of discrimination, write:

USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication
1400 Independence Avenue S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
or call (866) 632-9992

Individuals who are hearing impaired or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339 or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.