If you or someone you know or work with might benefit from WIC services, please call (775) 398-4960.
Each certification appointment you are required to bring the the following items with you:
- Proof of residency (i.e. Power/NV Energy Bill, Rent/Lease, Telephone Bill or a Bill with a physical address, NO P.O. Boxes)
- Proof of Income for everyone in the household (i.e. Paystub – Within 30 days, SNAP Program, TANF, & Medicaid Letter – we will not accept the Medicaid cards)
- Identification (i.e. Birth Confirmation/Certificate, Social Security card, or Tribal Enrollment)
At your appointment, WIC Staff will:
- Review your health history
- Determine whether you qualify
- Answer your nutrition questions
- Help you find more services
- Give you Food Instruments to purchase healthy foods
Save time at your appointment by filling out these forms in advance.