Good Nutrition is Essential to Good Health
To help participants put healthy behaviors into action WIC offers a range of health and nutrition services for families. Services are customized to each family’s needs and interests.
WIC nutrition staff is available to help with questions about:
- Maintaining a healthy weight during pregnancy
- Getting started with breastfeeding
- How to start solid foods with your baby
- How to feed the picky eater
- How to have active, healthy children
WIC Nutrition Online
- Create an account and set up your profile
- Choose a lesson from one of the five categories
- Complete the lesson
- Fill out the survey
- Print or email your certificate of completion (Email will automatically sent to WIC office).
- When you are setting up your profile it will ask for your STATE: Inter-Tribal Council of NV (ITCN)
Family ID:If you don’t know your family ID, call the office.
Access previously completed lessons by clicking on the “My Profile” link. Save your favorite links so you can go back and view them at any time. Share your comments about links with other moms.